Indian Tiles Market
India is second largest tiles producer in the world. It is also second largest consumer of tiles. Since last 5 years Indian Tile Industry has adopted as on date technology, expanded their production capacities, improved the quality of the products to match global standards and achieved remarkable growth in the exports.
Indian tile industry has crossed 310 billion INR turnover and showing stable CAGR in past 5 years.
ICS (Indian Ceramic Sourcing) can help to search best quality manufacturers of ceramic & porcelain / vitrified tiles in India.
These tiles are having various application in wall, floor, ceiling, bathroom, kitchen, elevation, interior, exterior, outdoor, parking, residential houses & commercial buildings, industrial, retail, office, shops, showrooms, malls, hotels, airports, hospitals, educational institutes, government, institutional & private projects, infrastructure projects, and public spaces.
Our product offering includes;
· Ceramic Wall Tiles
- High Definition (HD) Digital Printing Ceramic Wall Tiles
- Regular Roto Colour / Screen Printed Ceramic Wall Tiles
· Ceramic Floor Tiles
- High Definition (HD) Digital Printing Ceramic Floor Tiles
- Regular Roto Colour / Screen Printed Ceramic Floor Tiles
· Porcelain / Vitrified Tiles
- Soluble Salt Porcelain / Vitrified Tiles
- Double Loading (Double Charge / Multi Charge / Ultra Charge / Twin Charge) Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles
- Glazed Polished Porcelain / Vitrified Tiles
- Glazed Un-polished Porcelain / Vitrified Tiles
· Outdoor / Parking Tiles
· Technical / Industrial / Full body Tiles
· Step & Riser Tiles
· Decorative / Designer / Hi-lighter Tiles
The designs collection comprises of myriad design patterns and surface effects viz. natural marble, stone, slate, rustic, wooden, textured, structured, geometric, polished, semi-polished, satin, matte, lapato, sugar, metallic and reactive effects.
ICS offers wide arena of products for architects, interior designers, engineers, project management consultant, builders and construction houses to design and build their dream project using these tiles for wall, floor and exterior applications.
Ceramic, Glazed, Porcelain, Vitrified tiles for Wall and Floor.
These tiles are conforms to different global standards & Indian Standards;
- Group BIa ISO 13006 : 2012 Group Bia, BIIa, BIII for Dry Press Method Tiles
- BS EN 14411 : 2016 by CEN – COMITÉ EUROPÉEN DE NORMALISATIO
- EN 176 Bia / EN 177 BIIa/ EN 159 BIII for Dry Press Method Tiles
- Bureau of Indian Standards IS 15622:2006 for Pressed Ceramic Tiles
- IS 13630 : 2006 complaint
- IS 4457:2007 for Industrial Tiles
These are general and special purpose ceramic & porcelain (vitrified) tiles are having following characteristics;
- Slip Resistance
- Frost Resistance,
- Abrasion Resistance – Glazed,
- Abrasion Resistance – Through body
- High Scratch Hardness
- Lowest Water Absorption
- Chemical Resistance
- Solid Break Strength
- Stain Resistance
- Fade Proof
- Fire Proof
- High Solar Reflection Index (SRI Value)
- Anti-static property
- Anti Microbial Germs free surface properties
- Anti-bacterial tiles surfaces